Hello, I live in Melbourne but I thought it may be

Posted: 21st April 2019 @ 08:26am

Hello, I live in Melbourne but I thought it may be a similar law here or you may know just the general idea of it. If a parent has an intervention order over the other parent and has to give permission for when to see the child (under 18) there any further duty of care needed since there is an intervention and if that parent has the permission to take the child overseas and breaches it (leaves them / no way of getting to the airport and refuses to give money) what can be of this?

I have already tried the following:


Question asked by: Atay1 ()

Used by:

Our Experts


1,400 Satisfied users
Employment Law, commercial litigation, contract law, general law,

Professional Qualifications:
CIPD qualified, Lawyer since 2006.

Read users full testimonials here

Read other testimonials/reviews about Expert Answers service on

Trust pilot logo
All our Experts credentials are Checked and verified against the SRA & Bar Council registers.